Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Khaata has been made for small and medium businesses to save time on importing their invoices from any marketplace (Amazon, Flipkart, etc.) to Tally. The importing process is notoriously inaccurate and slow. Khaata is a Do-It-Yourself method to import invoices, stock items and refund notes, all with a button click.
You should use Khaata if you are:
- - Selling online, via marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc.
- - Selling offline, but are entering sales/credit notes manually.
- - Selling online or offline, but facing errors in GSTR1, which need manual resolution.
- - Selling online or offline, but entering records in Tally/QuickBooks takes time.
It is estimated that for a volume of about 2000 orders/month on Amazon, you will be able to save atleast 100 man hours (2.5 weeks) of manual accounting labour in a month, by using Khaata.
- In the free plan, you will be able to get all your invoices from Amazon into Khaata and get basic analytics. We will welcome any inputs on more analytics you may want. We use advanced data science libraries to help you analyze your data.
- In the paid plans, you will be able to import all invoices accurately into Tally. An error log will be generated if we are not able to connect to your Tally application.
- The import will be fully GST-compliant and you will be able to file GST returns automatically post the import completion.
Head over to the Seller App Store in the Accounting Apps section
- If you're a paid member, feel free to reach out to us from the Contact us page. We care deeply about your needs and therefore, would welcome your inputs within the scope of our services.
- We care deeply about being 100% accurate and therefore, are focussing solely on making the product better for your needs. We would prefer to have a small set of clients who we satisfy fully, rather than a large set of clients who are unhappy with our services.