Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What is Khaata?
- Khaata has been made for small and medium businesses to save time on importing their invoices from Amazon to Tally. The importing process is notoriously inaccurate and slow. Khaata is a Do-It-Yourself method to import invoices, stock items and refund notes, all with a button click.
Why should I use Khaata?
- * It is fully Do-It-Yourself.
- * Just set up a company and start importing.
- * Importing is as simple as clicking a button.
- * Reconcile your invoices once you are done, to find any errors.
It is estimated that for a volume of about 2000 orders/month on Amazon, you will be able to save atleast 100 man hours (2.5 weeks) of manual accounting labour in a month, by using Khaata.
What do I get with the free and paid plans?
- In the free plan, you will be able to get all your invoices from Amazon into Khaata and get basic analytics. We will welcome any inputs on more analytics you may want. We use advanced data science libraries to help you analyze your data.
- In the paid plans, you will be able to import all invoices accurately into Tally. An error log will be generated if we are not able to connect to your Tally application.
- The import will be fully GST-compliant and you will be able to file GST returns automatically post the import completion.
How do I get my Amazon access credentials?
Head over to the Seller App Store in the Accounting Apps section
What happens if I need help?
- If you're a paid member, feel free to reach out to us from the Contact us page. We care deeply about your needs and therefore, would welcome your inputs within the scope of our services.
Why haven't I heard about you before?
- We care deeply about being 100% accurate and therefore, are focussing solely on making the product better for your needs. We would prefer to have a small set of clients who we satisfy fully, rather than a large set of clients who are unhappy with our services.